Planned Events are in Red / Provisional Dates are in Yellow
THIS IS FOR CHECKING ONLY – if you want to ADD anything to this calendar, you must STILL do this:
- Go to www.google.com/calendar
- If you already have a google account and you are already logged in .. you must log out first – click on your email address in the upper right hand corner, and select sign out from the drop down list
- Log In: use username firstname.lastname@example.org and the password you have been given and which I’m sure you wrote down on a sticky note and pasted to the wall above your computer.
- you will then see the google calendar. Click on an empty part of the date you wish to add something to
- Enter what it is under “what”
- Select either “planned event” or “provisional date” from the drop down box
- Click on Create Event
of you want to change something that’s already there…
- Log in as above…
- click on the coloured bar that has your event name written in it that you want to change
- click “edit event”
- Change the title and the date or whatever – remember to change the “calendar” dropdown box from “provisional date” to “planned event” – if you are changing the status of the event
- Click SAVE
If you are having trouble.. please ask one of your children.. or perhaps a neighbour’s child – they usually know all about this sort of thing.. OR YOU CAN CONTACT GED WELFORD – HE’LL HELP – He’s the guy the tech un-savvy go to and he’ll check this calendar for you.